For.essaytyper.cloudns.cx #Essay on mental health services
Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on mental health services

Essay on mental health services

Oct/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Psychiatrists-Psychologists …

Essay on mental health services

Write My Paper -
NCMHR - National Coalition for Mental …

asksam resume Halleluiah! I have finally found a program that is effective in letting me save information and access it when and how I want. I am an information junkie - saving information from many sources including Word, PDF documents, spreadsheets, e#8209;mail, the essay, web, newspapers and magazines. askSam allows the information from these disparate sources to be stored in one file and college essays accessed for searches and reports. Amazingly, the program searches all the on mental health, text, not just some keywords, and performs the oxbridge essay, searches lightning quick. This program will be very useful and definitely is a keeper. askSam was introduced in 1985 and is used by health services, government and military agencies, colleges, research facilities, large and small companies and individuals. TextPipe is an add-on to askSam. It won the sweg writing, 2003 SIAF [Shareware Industry Awards Foundation] People's Choice Award in the Best Application category. askSam is considered by many to be an affordable choice for those who need to organize information that is not structured or who don't want to commit to the learning curve of a typical database program. askSam is described as a Free-Form Database Manager.

It is a textual database for unstructured information (text, e-mail, correspondence, poems, research, legislation) as well as structured documents (address lists, client profiles, statistical data). On Mental! You can create a database, and keep adding documents as necessary, on any subject. askSam can collect a variety of documents into a database file, and allow a full-text search by to write a definitional essay, any words used. However, it is a flat file database not a relational database - it works with the information only in the open askSam file. The program has the look and health operations of a word processor with similar Menu and Task bars, with tasks and icons added specific to the program. It has a limited [one-step back] undo feature, which is not always active.

I would find a multiple step-back feature helpful, but that may be due to my inexperience with the program. askSam is six sigma, loaded with features to on mental health facilitate its use. Its terminology uses plain, everyday words - “Entry Form, Reports, Lists”, etc., that makes it easier to learn and use. However, because of the many features some time was needed to learn to to write a definitional essay use. While this is a free-form database it does allow structure for entering data into an Entry Form. For example, I have to essay on mental health tabulate the various drug prescriptions for themes essays myself and my wife. [At my age I use a lot medicine to make it through the day.] askSam makes this easy to do. I set up an Entry Form with “fields” for the data to be entered for each prescription. Because of askSam’s free-form nature I was able to essay on mental health services set up this form any way I wanted. And while I was using it I made my entries just like in essay writing, a word processor - nice and easy. askSam does not limit the length of a field, so if a Field is on mental services, set up and then a longer entry is required - just keep on typing. Multiple Entry Forms can be created and used for each askSam file. One of hockey askSam’s ease of use features is setting up a Pick List in essay on mental services, the Entry Form. When I move to the “Doctor” field a list automatically opens and with a single click I enter the doctor’s name.

I also set up Pick Lists for the medications and the pharmacy used. Essays! Then I created a Report form to tabulate all the prescriptions. I can set this up any way I want and have the on mental health services, Report create cost sub-totals and totals. Formatting alternatives are almost as complete as in Word and the material can be located wherever I chose on the page. The Report can be run for the entire file or parts of themes essays it, viz. for a range of dates. askSam IMPORTS DATA FROM THE FOLLOWING FILES. # = Also exports in this file format. PocoMail, Eudora, Netscape Mail. [For Outlook use FileImporte#8209;Mail] Data can be input directly into askSam or obtained from essay on mental other programs’ files. askSam first has to import the other files into its file. This means the askSam file can get rather large. It does have a feature to compact the files - in my case it reduced a file from 5.5 MB to 3.5 MB. Once an askSam file is established it can be updated by adding later files. askSam can import and use the text from many other programs, see the table, although it is essays about, not compatible with many earlier versions of these programs. Also, importing from spreadsheets requires some extra understanding and procedure, which I have not yet mastered.

An remarkable feature is that one askSam file can include files from all these different types of health services programs. Once imported, askSam can SEARCH all the text in every imported file and generate its reports and lists. askSam then can export its data in files using a limited set of formats, see Table. The SEARCH feature is especially powerful with options for Wildcards, Boolean Search [and, or, not], Fuzzy Search, Case or Non-Case Sensitive, Numeric and Value, Dates and Date Range and Proximity which allows selecting a file when a word is positioned with respect to a second word - so many words, lines sentences or paragraphs - before, after or either, relative to the first word. askSam’s SEARCH is fast - for themes essays instance going through over 1,500 files in a blink of the essay on mental, eye. The SEARCH result is shown in a dual pane window. The lower pane shows the themes for argumentative, initial line and context of each document found to meet the search criteria. [It does not show the file’s name nor its location.] Selecting one of these documents displays it in the upper pane - with the search term highlighted. This SEARCH results List can be remembered and recalled. On Mental Services! askSam PROGRAM TEMPLATES. # Available on Web Site. School Essay Writing! askSam has Templates available to start a database, see the Table, and the variety of subjects indicates how flexible and essay useful the program is. Each of these templates has pre-constructed forms for the Entry Form and Reports.

Of course, these can be modified as desired. However, once a database file is started it is themes, difficult to change the Entry Form for data already entered. askSam also offers a Wizard to set up a new database, or one can start with a blank file. The web site has three completed databases available for free download: 1] Books: A list of recommended reading for college and high school students in college bound programs; 2] The Holy Bible: contains the Old and New Testaments, arranged with one chapter per document; and 3] USA Patriot Act: which contains the text from the USA PATRIOT Act as Passed by Congress. For security, askSam provides multiple levels of password protection. For instance, one group could be authorized only to add and edit data, and another group permitted only to read the data. However, passwords are likely to be broken by determined hackers and some viewing programs are able to access password-protected files. These problems can be handled by encrypting the files. System Requirements for essay on mental health services askSam version 5.1 are: · An IBM compatible computer with at to write a definitional essay, least a P90 processor. · Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, XP or Windows NT. · 30 MB of free disk space plus more for health the job files.

The program is available in two versions, askSam Standard at oxbridge essay, $149.95 and essay on mental health askSam Pro at $395.00. The Standard version should be suitable for home users and small businesses. The company offers a full 90-day money back guarantee, no questions asked - they obviously believe in their product. Sweg Essay! askSam is available from the essay, web site, www.askSam.com. Themes! The company is Ask Sam Systems, PO. Box 1428, 121 S. Jefferson St, Perry, FL 32348; telephone is 800-800-1997. A CD and manual will be mailed.

The program also can be downloaded. The latest is Version 5.1.2.625. It appears there have been numerous updates since 5.1 was issued. The latest updates can be downloaded for free. Yes! They have real manuals, a 92 page Getting Started manual and a 420 page User's Guide which also is on the web site. Unfortunately, I did not get the Manual with my download version. I wish I had. Some others report that the “Manuals are only health, fair, the information arranged by category so that you get first-use information along with advanced information —confusing when you are starting and hard to find months later.” Reportedly the support is good and I found the oxbridge essay, staff quite helpful. Essay On Mental Services! The program has many learning aides.

The web site has: an overall description; a Quick Tour; a Tutorial; a library of a definitional essay Tips; a User Guide; and a Discussion Forum; as well as the usual FAQs and Release Notes. Essay Health! The program has an extensive Help file with 26 Sections, some with over six sigma term 20 sub-sections. So it took me a while to get acquainted with the program and start using it. I expect I will continue to essay on mental health learn more about oxbridge essay it as I keep on using it - and I will. A free monthly e#8209;mail newsletter is available with hints and tips. The Pro version is targeted to larger companies with very, very large databases - up to 16 terabytes [that’s 16,000,000,000,000 bytes]. askSam Pro includes all the features of askSam 5 plus full text indexing for even faster searches and the ability to search hundreds of megabytes and thousands of essay health services documents in a matter of a definitional essay seconds. The Pro version also has a Word List that displays every word in an indexed file. The Word List also shows you the on mental, number of documents in six sigma term paper, which each word appears. askSam Professional includes an ActiveX control that can be accessed from Visual Basic (and other programming languages) to create customized applications that enhance work with askSam.

Network options are available for larger companies. AskSam provides companies with free, Live On-line Personal Demos of askSam Products. TextPipe for on mental askSam is essay, a data manipulation tool that pre-processes text, HTML, and XML files before importing them into askSam. It can reformat and add structure and fields, remove unnecessary data and services garbage characters, add field specifiers to identify fields in unstructured data and much more. For example, e#8209;mail messages can be massaged to turn the words like To: From: Subject: into for argumentative fields for easier use. While I am using version 6.4.1 the latest is essay on mental health, version 6.4.2. The cost for college essays about TextPipe is $89 with a PRO version costing $279. At their web site one can download a free Viewer for askSam databases. This allows browsing and searching through information distributed in askSam databases but does not allow editing or adding information.

WordPipe at $49.99, allows using the Find/Replace function across multiple Word files. A less expensive program is SurfSaver Pro at $29.95. Services! It is a browser add-on which allows saving, organizing and searching the data from the Internet. Oxbridge Essay! It stores Web pages directly from essay a browser into searchable folders. Web Publisher, at $1,495 is a publishing tool for corporate intranets the Internet to sweg essay writing create and publish documents and databases on the Internet. Users then can access the wide variety of essay on mental services askSam searches.

Other products include Citation and Resume Tracker . askSam was named by the creator and his wife. They selected “ask” for A ccessing S tored K nowledge and writing added Sam to sound friendly; they later determined askSam to be an acronym for A ccessing S tored K nowledge (via) S ymbolic A ccess M ethod. The company’s logo is a dolphin jumping over papers with the dolphin representing “that which is essay health, fast, friendly, flexible and a known helper to essay writing people everywhere” and essay on mental the dolphin is to write a definitional, jumping over some papers to essay health services “symbolize something magical and imaginative”. Seems the askSam people are creative free thinkers. If you haven’t noticed yet - I am quite impressed with askSam and term expect I will be using it for a variety of purposes.

I believe many NJPCUG members also would find it useful. On Mental Health! With the online demonstrations, free trials and money back guarantees the company has made askSam easy to try.

Expert Essay Writers -
Essay Writing Service - …

MLA Format: The Complete MLA Citation Guide. The 8th edition of MLA format provides researchers with guidance on how to document the use of essay on mental others’ work responsibly. Published in April 2016, the new handbook illustrates examples of citations made in the revised style, and explains how to a definitional create two types of citations: full citations that are placed in a works cited list, and in-text citations, which are abbreviated versions of full citations and located in services the body of the oxbridge essay, work. With the health, new and improved MLA citation format, a major change was made to essays hockey how full citations are created and how MLA works cited pages are formatted. Overall, the style presents a much simpler way to create accurate citations for students and researchers compared to past versions. 1. One standard citation format that applies to every source type. In previous editions of the style, researchers were required to locate the citation format for the source type that they were citing. For instance, they were trying to cite a scholarly journal article, they would have to reference the rules for citing journals.

This has become inefficient in on mental modern writing, however, as we are digesting information for a wider variety of sources than ever before. With information readily available in tweets, Facebook posts, blogs, etc., it has become unrealistic for to create citation formats for every source type. About Hockey. To address this, there is now one universal format that researchers can use to create their citations. To properly use this new format, the researcher is required to locate the “Core Elements” of their sources. These are what make up the essay services, information that will populate the citation. These core elements can be found in the forms in the MLA citation generator. The “Core Elements” of high school essay writing help a citation, along with their corresponding punctuation marks, include the following (in this order): The appropriate punctuation mark must follow each core element, unless it is the final piece.

In that situation, the punctuation mark should always be a period. These core elements are then placed within the essay health, citation, and generally follow this format: Author. Title. Themes For Argumentative. Title of the container. Other contributors, Version, Number, Publisher’s name, Date of publication, Location. Here is an example of how an actual source (in this case, a book) looks when cited using the essay services, 8th edition style: Goodwin, Doris.

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln . Simon Shuster, 2012. For more help with creating citations with these core elements, try the MLA citation maker on EasyBib. 2. Inclusion of “containers” in high citations. When the source you are referencing is actually a small part of a larger source, such as a chapter within a book, the larger source is called the “container,” as it “contains” the smaller source. Generally, the container is italicized and is followed by a comma. Essay On Mental Services. For more details on this, see the examples below. You can also create citations with containers in the MLA citation machine. MLA citation format for citing a title within a container might looks as follows: Source Author(s) Last Name, First Name. “Title of Source.” Container Title , Container Contributor(s) First Name Last Name, Publisher, Date Published, page numbers. Here is an example full citation of how to cite a book chapter using the essays about hockey, 8th edition format: Uenten, Wesley Iwao. “Rising Up from a Sea of Discontent: The 1970 Koza Uprising in U.S.

Occupied Okinawa.” Militarized Currents: Toward a Decolonized Future in Asia and the Pacific , edited by Setsu Shigematsu and Keith L. Camacho, University of essay health services Minnesota Press, 2010, pp. 91-124. 3. The ability to about hockey use pseudonyms for author names. In order to more efficiently create accurate citations for new source types, it is now acceptable to use online handles or screen names in place of authors’ names. @TwitterHandle. Essay On Mental Health Services. “Content of Tweet.” Twitter, Date, Time, URL (omit http:// or https://). @realDonaldTrump. “I will be having a general news conference on JANUARY ELEVENTH in N.Y.C. Thank you.” Twitter , 3 Jan. 2017, 6:58 p.m., twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816433590892429312. 4. Adding the abbreviations vol. and no. to magazine and journal article citations. In previous versions of the style, there was no indication that the numbers in periodical citations referred to the volume and issue numbers. This has changed in the 8 th edition to be clearer to the reader.

O’Carol, John. “The Dying of the Epic.” Anthropoetics 30.2 (2011): 48-49. Print. O’Carol, John. “The Dying of the Epic.” Anthropoetics , vol. 30, no. 2, 2011, pp. College Essays Hockey. 48-49. Unlike previous editions, the inclusion of URLs in citations highly recommended by the 8 th edition. Omit “http://” or “https://” from the URL when including it in a citation.

6. Omitting the city of publication. In previous versions of the citation style, researchers included the city where the publisher was located. Today, this information generally serves little purpose and the city of publication can often be omitted. Only include the city of publication if the version of the source differs when published in a different country (Example: British editions of books versus versions printed in the United States). 7. Flexibility in citation formatting. In addition to on mental services one universal format for all source types, the 8th edition now allows for more flexibility in citation presentation than previous versions of the style. For example, there is technically no right or wrong way to school document a source, and certain aspects of essay health services a source can be included or excluded, depending on the focus of the work. For example, if you are citing the movie, Casablanca , and sweg essay your research project focuses on the main character, Rick Blaine, it would be beneficial to your reader for you to include the on mental, name of the actor, Humphrey Bogart, in your citation. Paper. Other writers who instead focus on essay on mental the whole movie in their paper may elect to term just include the name of the director in their works cited page. To create the best and most effective citations, you always should think about which pieces of essay information will help readers easily locate the source you referenced themselves.

Your teacher may want you to format your paper using the college about, guidelines specified in the 8th edition. If you were told to create your citations in this format, your paper should be formatted using the new MLA guidelines as well. Use white 8 ? x 11” paper. On Mental. Make 1 inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides The first word in every paragraph should be indented one half inch. Indent set-off quotations one inch from the left margin Use any type of font that is easy to read, such as Times New Roman. Make sure that italics look different from the regular typeface Use 12 point size Double space the themes, entire research paper, even the works cited page. Leave one space after periods and other punctuation marks, unless your instructor tells you to on mental health services make two spaces. Oxbridge Essay. You can either create a title page using EasyBib’s Title Page creator or omit the title page completely and use a header.

To create a MLA header, follow these steps: Begin one inch from the services, top of the first page and writing flush with the left margin. Type your name, your instructor’s name, the course number, and on mental services the date on separate lines, using double spaces between each. Double space once more and college essays hockey center the title. Do NOT underline, bold, or type the essay on mental health, title in all capital letters. Only italicize words that would normally be italicized in sweg the text. Example: Character Development in The Great Gatsby. Do not place a period after the essay on mental health services, title or after any heading. Double space between the title and first lines of the text.

Placed in the upper right-hand corner, one half inch from the top, flush with the right margin. Type your last name before the page number. (To make this process easier, set your word processor to automatically add the last name and page number to each page). Do not place p. before the page number. Many instructors do not want a page number on the first page. Essay Help. Ask your instructor for services their specific preferences. Should be placed as close as possible to the text that they most closely refer to.

Label tables with: “Table,” an arabic numeral, and create a title for it. This information should be located above the table, flush left, on separate lines. Format the title the same way as the title of the paper. Underneath the table, provide the source and any notes. Notes should be labeled with a letter, rather than a numeral, so the reader is able to differentiate between the notes of the text and the notes of the table. Writing. Use double spacing throughout. Label illustrations with: Fig. (short for essay on mental figure), assign an school essay, arabic number, and essay services provide a caption. The label and caption should appear underneath the illustration.

**If the table or illustration’s caption gives complete information about the source and the source isn’t cited in the text, there is no need to include the citation in the works cited page. Label musical scores with: Ex. Oxbridge Essay. (short for Example), assign it an health, Arabic numeral, and provide a caption. The label and caption should appear below the musical illustration. The 8th edition recommends that numbers are spelled out if the number can be written with one or two words. To Write A Definitional. For larger numbers, write the number itself. One, forty four, one hundred, 247, 2 ?, 101. If the on mental health, project calls for frequent use of numbers (such as a scientific study or statistics), use numerals that precede measurements. 247 milligrams, 5 pounds. Here are some other formatting tips to keep in mind: Do not start sentences with a numeral, spell out the number.

Always use numerals before abbreviations or symbols, ex. 6 lbs. In divisions, use numbers, ex: In page 5 of the study. The purpose of an MLA works cited list is to display the sources that were used for a project, and to give credit to the original authors of the works that were consulted for school essay writing a project. Works Cited lists are typically found at essay on mental health the very end of a project.

Citations are what make up a works cited list. Here are some tips on how to create a works cited list for your citations: Citations are listed in alphabetical order by the first word in high essay help the citation, which is typically the last name of the essay health, author. Hockey. Each citation should have a hanging indent. On Mental Health Services. When there are two or more sources with the same author, only include the author’s name in the first citation. In the second or subsequent citations, use three hyphens in place of the oxbridge essay, author’s name, followed by a period. Middlekauff, Robert. The Glorious Cause: The American Revolution. Oxford UP, 2007. – – -. Colonial America . Oxford UP, 1999. Connell, James. “The Battle of Yorktown: What Don’t We Know?” The American History Journal, vol.

19, no. 6, 2005, pp. 36-43. Middlekauff, Robert. The Glorious Cause: The American Revolution. Essay Health Services. Oxford UP, 2007. – – -. Colonial America . Oxford UP, 1999. The Patriot. Directed by Roland Emmerich, performed by Mel Gibson and high school Heath Ledger. Columbia Pictures, 2002.

The 8th edition also has standardized rules regarding the formatting of titles within citations. Here are some of the rules pertaining to titles in the new MLA format: When citing book titles, always enter the full title, in italics, followed by a period. See the MLA format citation below: Last Name, First Name. Italicized Title . Publisher, Publication Year. When citing periodicals, place the title of the article in quotes, with a period at the end of the title. The italicized title of the periodical follows, along with a comma. An MLA format example is essay on mental, below: Last Name, First Name. “Title of the Article.” Periodical Title.” Publication Year, Page Numbers.

When citing a website, the title of the web page or article is placed in quotation marks, with a period before the sweg, end quotation. The title of the website is written in italics followed by a comma. If the name of the publisher differs from the name of the website, include it after the title. Immediately following the publisher is the date that the page or article was published, or posted. Services. Finally, end with the URL. The URL is the website’s address.

The citation format is as follows: Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of the oxbridge essay, Article or Individual Page.” Title of the website, Name of the publisher, Date of publication, URL. Click here for additional information on website titles. Giving credit to the author of works that you use in essay health your research paper is not only important for school essay help citation accuracy, but will prevent plagiarism. In order to include the author’s name in your citation, follow the guidelines listed below: Author formatting: Olsen, Gregg. Citation example: Olsen, Gregg. If I Can’t Have You: Susan Powell, Her Mysterious Disappearance, and essay on mental services the Murder of Her Children . St. Martin’s True Crime, 2015, pp. For Argumentative Essays. 18-22.

Place the authors in essay on mental the order in which they appear on the source. Note that only the lead author’s name is listed last name first; all additional authors are listed by their first name, middle initial if applicable, and then last name: Author formatting: Bernecker, Sven, and school help Fred Dretske. Citation example: Bernecker, Sven, and Fred Dretske. Knowledge: Readings in Contemporary Epistemology.

Oxford: UP, 2007. List the author’s last name, first name, and then middle initial if applicable. Follow it with a comma, and then add et al. in essay on mental place of the a definitional, additional authors: Author formatting: George, Michael L., et al. Citation example: George, Michael L., et al. The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook. McGraw-Hill, 2005.

In cases where the health, person responsible for creating a work is someone other than the author, such as an editor, producer, performer, or artist, always include the six sigma, individual’s role after the name: Kansaker, Tej Ratna, and Mark Turin, editors. When citing works of essay services entertainment, such as film or television, include the essay, name and role of the person on whom you’ve focused: Byrne, Rose, performer. *Note: If you are writing about a film or television show that does not focus on an individual’s role, omit the author’s name and start the essay on mental health services, citation with the title. If a corporation is the author of the text, include the full name of the corporation: The American Heart Association. Treat the themes for argumentative essays, translator as the health, author. Essay. You should do this only if the focus of your paper is on essay services the original translated work. High Writing. Include the name of the original creator after the title, preceded by the word “By”: Author formatting: Rabassa, Gregory, translator.

Citation example: Rabassa, Gregory, translator. One Hundred Years of Solitude. By Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Random House, 1995. When no author is given in a text, omit this section and start the citation with the title. Sources can be released in different versions, or forms. For example, a book can have various versions – such as a first edition or a second edition, even an updated edition. Health Services. A movie can have an unrated or an uncut version. It is important to communicate to the reader which version was used to help them locate the exact source themselves. For books, if it is oxbridge essay, a specific numbered edition, type out the numeral and use the abbreviation “ed.” for edition.

If no specific version is mentioned or located, omit this information from the essay health, citation. Examples of high help 8th edition citations for sources with various versions: Weinberger, Norman M. “The Auditory System and Elements of Music” The Psychology of Music, edited by Diana Deutsch, 2nd ed., Academic Press, 1999, p.61. Google Books, books.google.com/books?id=A3jkobk4yMMClpg=PP1dq=psychologypg=PR6#v=onepageq=psychologyf=false. JFK. Performance by Kevin Costner, directed by Oliver Stone, director’s cut ed., Warner Home Video, 2008. When including the date of publication, there aren’t any set rules to essay health services how the date should be input into the citation. For example, you can use May 5, 2016 or 5 May 2016. What does matter is consistency. Whichever way the date is college essays about hockey, placed in one citation, the same format should be used in the other citations in essay on mental services your project. Names of months that use more than four letters are written with abbreviations.

Regarding new MLA in text citations, the rules are the same as in previous versions of the to write essay, style. When using a direct quote or paraphrasing an author’s work, place an in-text citation after the borrowed information. Generally, the in text citation is found immediately following the direct quote or paraphrase, but it is acceptable to insert it in a place, soon after, that allows for a natural pause while reading. (Author Last Page Number[s]). Ready to start citing? See the on mental health services, information and examples below to get started creating citations for the most popular source types. Author’s Last name, First name. Oxbridge Essay. Title of the essay, work, translated by or edited by First Name Last name, vol. number, Publisher, Year the book was published, page number(s). Roth, Veronica. Divergent.

Katherine Tegen Books, 2011. Olsen, Gregg, and Rebecca Morris. College Essays. If I Can’t Have You: Susan Powell, Her Mysterious Disappearance, and the Murder of essay on mental health Her Children. St. About Hockey. Martin’s True Crime, 2015, pp. 18-22. Matthews, Graham, et al. Disaster Management in Archives, Libraries, and Museums. Ashgate, 2009. Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of chapter or section.” Title of the work, translated by or edited by First Name Last name, vol. number, Publisher, Year the on mental services, book was published, page number(s). Montrose, Louis. “Elizabeth Through the Looking Glass: Picturing the term, Queen’s Two Bodies.” The Body of the Queen: Gender and on mental services Rule in the Courtly World, 1500-2000, edited by Regina Schulte, Berghahn, 2006, pp.

61-87. How to Cite an E-book Found Online: Author’s last name, First name. “Title of the a definitional, chapter or section.” Title of the e-book, translated by or edited by First name Last name, vol. number, Publisher, Year of publication, page number(s). Title of the web site or database, URL. Austen, Jane, and Seth Grahame-Smith. On Mental Health. Pride and high writing Prejudice and Zombies. Quirk, 2015. Google Books, books.google.com/books?id=x5xPaPeZzmUClpg=PP1dq=zombiespg=PP1#v=onepageq=zombiesf=false. Poe, Edgar Allan. “The Gold Bug.” Short Stories for English Courses, Edited by Rosa M.R. Mikels, 2004. Project Gutenberg, www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/5403/pg5403-images.html.

Author’s last name, First name. “Title of the chapter or section.” Title of the e-book, translated by or edited by First name Last name, Name of e-reader device, vol. number, Publisher, Year of publication, page number(s). Doer, Anthony. All the Light We Cannot See. Kindle ed., Scribner, 2014. Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of the essay on mental health, Article or Individual Page.” Title of the website, Name of the publisher, Date of publication, URL. White, Lori. “The Newest Fad in People Helping People: Little Free Pantries.” Upworthy, Cloud Tiger Media, 3 Aug. 2016, www.upworthy.com/the-newest-fad-in-people-helping-people-little-free-pantries?g=2c=hpstream. MLA Citation Website with no author: “Title of the essay, Article or Individual Page.” Title of the website, Name of the health, publisher, Date of publication, URL. “Giant Panda.” Smithsonian National Zoological Park, Smithsonian Institute, 2004, nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/giantpandas/pandafacts. How to Cite a Website with no webpage title:

Webpage Description. Title of the website, Name of the oxbridge essay, publisher, Date of publication, URL. General Information on the New York Mets. Essay Services. NYCData, The Weissman Center for International Business Baruch College/CUNY, www.baruch.cuny.edu/nycdata/sports/nymets.htm. How to Cite a Journal Article found on a Database: Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of the article.” Title of the journal , First name Last name of paper any other contributors (if applicable), Version (if applicable), Numbers (such as a volume and issue number), Publication date, Page numbers.

Title of the database, URL or DOI. Brian, Real, et al. “Rural Public Libraries and Digital Inclusion: Issues and health Challenges.” Information and Technology Libraries , vol. 33, no. 1, Mar. 2014, pp. 6-24. ProQuest, ezproxy.nypl.org/login?url=http://search.proquest.com.i.ezproxy.nypl.org/docview/1512388143?accountid=35635. How to Cite a Journal Article found in six sigma term paper Print: Author’s Last name, First name ” Title of the article.” Title of Journal , Volume, Issue, Year, pages.

Bagchi, Alaknanda. “Conflicting Nationalisms: The Voice of the essay, Subaltern in Mahasweta Devi’s Bashai Tudu .” Tulsa Studies in Women’s Literature, vol. 15, no. 1, 1996, pp. Themes For Argumentative Essays. 41-50. Follow the formula for citing a book.

Cite the on mental services, author of the high essay writing, essay, the essay on mental services, name of the essay, the name of the collection, the editor of the collection, the publication information, and the page number(s) of the essay. How to Cite an Image from a Website: If there is sweg writing, no title available for on mental health the image, include a brief description of the image instead. Creator’s Last name, First name. “Title of the digital image.” Title of the website, First name Last name of any contributors, Version (if applicable), Number (if applicable), Publisher, Publication date, URL.

Write my essay -
Tulane’s mental health meltdown - …

The 6 Most Impressive Resume Liars. If we've ever made you laugh or think, we now have a way where you can thank and support us! It's a tough world out there for the job hunter. And who among us hasn't stretched the truth just a little bit in the resume department? Working at Subway counts as a sales job, right?

Actually, your problem may be that you're just not thinking big enough. Sit back and take a lesson from the on mental health services, all-time-great resume bullshitters . Highly decorated retired Lt. Col. Jay Cafasso worked as an expert consultant for Fox News during their coverage of the invasion of Afghanistan. And who better to help Fox producers navigate the byzantine insider world of the U.S. military than a man who had served in themes essays, Vietnam and was honored with the Silver Star for essay health services, bravery? Cafasso's resume didn't end with the war in Vietnam, either -- in 1980, he was part of Operation Eagle Claw, the failed secret mission to about hockey, rescue U.S. hostages in essay on mental health, Iran. So he was a member of some losing teams, but you probably can't blame him for that.

The point was the man knew war and counter-terrorism first-hand. The only thing he feared was a toothbrush. Unfortunately, he was also a bit of term paper, a know-it-all dick and essay on mental his demeanor began to wear on the nerves of some staff members. The Washington bureau chief for Fox News, Kim Hume, finally decided to let him go. Still, his employers held him in essays about hockey, high regard -- in an email message to the staff, Hume wrote that Fox's military and counter-terrorism consultant, Mr. Cafasso, made crucial contributions to our coverage of the war on terror and helped take Fox's war coverage to the next level. Brit and on mental Kim Hume play a friendly game of Dueling Strokes for high school essay, the camera. Cafasso had been let go due to on mental health, his brusque personality, but what the sweg, news hounds at Fox failed to uncover was that Cafasso was a complete fraud. His only military experience had been 44 days of boot camp in 1976, after which he had been discharged -- presumably for being a dick. He also claimed he was The Rock, but he totally wasn't. It wasn't until an outside researcher who had worked with Cafasso hired investigators to look into his background and brought his findings to the network that the essay on mental, ruse was revealed, after which we can only assume the sweg essay writing, minds behind Fox News tried to fire Cafasso again . But, hey, at least he was just acting as a war expert for cable news, and didn't have an on mental services, important job in homeland security or anything . Dr.

Laura Callahan literally held one of the most important IT positions in the country as the Department of Homeland Security's Deputy Chief Information Officer. We're talking about the person who managed databases full of information on terrorists here. And for to write essay, good reason: She had spent years holding that position with the essay health services, Department of Labor and had a Ph.D. in computer science along with multiple other degrees. She's been playin' since beta, bitches! And if you didn't know that, she'd be happy to tell you. She made it more than clear to everyone within earshot of her that she was the preeminent expert in her field. She led with a My Way or the themes, Highway management style and even the slightest questioning of her knowledge or authority could lead to a reprimand or termination. She demanded to be addressed as Doctor at all times and essay services mentioned her degree nine times in her single-page biography.

And why not? She earned that shit. Eh, maybe not. After years of this, a low-level employee in the government did some digging and writing found out that Callahan's Ph.D., and actually all three of her degrees, had been purchased from an online diploma mill within the space of on mental, one year. In a cunning move that would impress the highest pedigree of master criminals, Callahan had them all back dated to make it appear she received them at the appropriate points in her career. Let us remind you: Department of Homeland Security's Deputy Chief Information Officer . That meant Callahan was privy to highly classified material and was responsible for kind of important things like, well, homeland security. For Argumentative. All thanks to three fake degrees that managed to fool the essay on mental health, federal government but were no match for some random guy with Google.

Gonna have to narrow that down. Of course this has to make you wonder if other high-level federal employees pulled the same trick. Thankfully the Government Accountability Office looked into it and essay writing only found about 500 people who did the same thing, more than half in the Department of services, Defense. Massachusetts Institute of term, Technology, or MIT, is known for two things: being incredibly difficult to get into and having the nerdiest undergrads in the country. So as Dean of Admissions at MIT, Marilee Jones was the gatekeeper for on mental services, a school known for rigorous admission standards, and as such, had a pretty impressive pedigree herself. She boasted of degrees from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Union College and Albany Medical College, which is more than most evil geniuses. Had to settle for his second choice of Sioux Falls Cosmetology School. In 2001, Jones received MIT's Excellence Award for Leading Change, which recognized Jones' leadership as dean of admissions. She also co-authored the paper, book Less Stress, More Success: A New Approach to Guiding Your Teen Through College Admissions and health Beyond.

We're just going to to write, assume that the other author was Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue. In an eerily prescient quote from the essay on mental, book, Jones said, Holding integrity is sometimes very hard to do because the temptation may be to cheat or cut corners. But just remember that 'what goes around comes around,' meaning that life has a funny way of essay writing, giving back what you put out. And while still holding the position of dean of admissions at MIT, Jones delivered a speech at her daughter's 2006 commencement from Middlesex School, advising the graduates to create your own reality. Yeah, you know where this is essay going. After an anonymous tip to themes essays, the university, it was revealed that Jones had made up her entire educational history -- she had no degree from any of the three schools she claimed. She had been fudging her credentials while making sure others didn't do the same . for 28 freaking years . That's bullshitting since the disco era, kids. Yes, not only did MIT fail to catch her when she was hired, but also failed to essay on mental, notice her complete lack of qualifications in sweg essay writing, all of the years since she started in 1979 . Jeffrey Papows was the President and on mental health CEO of Lotus Corp. and for argumentative if you're picturing a geeky Bill Gates-looking dude in glasses, think again. Based on essay services, his backstory, if Top Gun and Jet Li somehow had sex, they would have produced Jeffery Papows. When asked for a picture of himself, he sent us this.

His past was as noble as it was badass. He told of his amazing rise from lonely orphaned child to school help, daring Marine flier. He spoke of his black belt in tae kwon do and his Ph.d. from Pepperdine University. Essay On Mental Health. And while Papows was tough as nails, he also had a compassionate side -- he talked about how he helped support the widow of a fellow flier who died ejecting from the same disabled F-4 Phantom jet in which Papows survived. Is that the face of a man who would lie to y- HEY, WAIT A MINUTE! After it was revealed that Papows wasn't a Marine Corps captain and had zero flight time while in the service, Papows had lots of a definitional essay, backpedaling to do. No, he didn't burst an eardrum when ejecting from services a Phantom F-4 and no, there was no dead co-pilot and no widow. It seems he also didn't, as he had claimed, save a buddy by about throwing a live grenade out of health services, a trench.

Papows was also not a tae kwon do black belt, and he didn't have a Ph.D. from Pepperdine University (his degree was from a correspondence school). For Argumentative. And to the great relief of at least two people, Papows was not an orphan. Essay Health Services. His parents were alive and well, living not too far away from his offices in high essay writing, Massachusetts. They declined to comment. It's all pretty funny, the idea of services, this pompous blowhard running a Fortune 500 company on fumes of manufactured glory from yesteryear. Wait, did we mention that Papows used his war hero claims to themes for argumentative essays, secure sales to the U.S. military? They really just don't check up on anybody, do they? If you ever wondered what Ferris Bueller would be like if he grew up and health services went to work at sweg, a law firm, we're pretty sure Brian Valery has shown us. Yeah, we can actually see that.

When it came to avoiding long hours at the office, Brian Valery had it all figured out. While working as legal assistant for the prestigious law firm Anderson, Kill Olick, Valery informed his bosses that he would be attending Fordham law school at health, night, and essays about hockey therefore needed to leave work early each day. Essay On Mental Services. After three years, Valery told his bosses that he finally passed the bar exam and was admitted to the New York State Bar. Anderson Kill promoted him and Valery began representing clients, including a high profile drug company in an Oxycontin lawsuit. Oxycontin was pissed, and someone was going to have to writing help, pay up. Somehow, the very strict vetting process at Anderson Kill failed to essay services, uncover that Valery not only high wasn't a member of the essay, Bar, there's no record that he ever applied or sat for the bar exam in for argumentative, New York or even set foot in essay on mental, a Fordham Law School classroom , for which he was clocking out early each night to essay, attend. Services. It was only through a tip by an old undergraduate classmate (from a university that Valery didn't graduate from either) that Valery's ruse was exposed.

The bar Valery actually sat for. According to oxbridge essay, later accounts, Valery did a very good job portraying a typical first or second year lawyer, in that he pretty much sucked. After cutting through his bullshit, Anderson Kill fired him and then sued him for on mental, $284,000, claiming the amount of money he defrauded them in salary differential. Valery was also prosecuted and oxbridge essay indicted on 32 counts of fraud, including grand larceny. Holy crap! Don't screw over services a law firm, kids. An interview with an eight-year-old heroin addict entitled Jimmy's World landed Washington Post reporter Janet Cooke the coveted Pulitzer Prize for high writing, Journalism. Just a year earlier, Cooke had applied at the Post with an impressive resume that included a Phi Beta Kappa degree from Vassar College. Executive editor Ben Bradlee was so taken with this fact that he underlined it before forwarding the health, resume to managing editor, Bob Woodward (yes, that Bob Woodward), who in turn hired Cooke. Sweg Essay Writing. Hell, on top of everything else, the essay, woman even spoke three languages -- English, French and Spanish.

You can't fool the greatest investigative reporter who ever lived . can you? Immediately after Cooke's gripping tale of the high essay writing, eight-year-old dope addict was published, Washington, D.C., went apeshit searching for little Jimmy. Mayor Marion Barry assigned a special task force to on mental, locate the oxbridge essay, young boy -- presumably to ask him if they shared the same dealer. All schools, social services and essay services police contacts were put on high alert. Word went out on the streets that big reward money was available for tips leading to high school essay help, the pint-size addict's whereabouts, presumably after the idea to leave a trail of services, heroin baggies into sweg essay a cleverly disguised net trap was unanimously voted down. But after a 17 day exhaustive search, Jimmy still couldn't be located. When pressed, Cooke refused to divulge any information that would help find him. She explained that she needed to protect her sources and was also worried about her own safety from vindictive drug dealers. Vindictive drug dealers were not available for comment.

Finally, rumors began to circulate that Jimmy didn't exist and that Cooke had simply made him up. Even though Cooke wouldn't reveal her source and was quite dodgy about how/where the interview came to be, Woodward and the Washington Post stood firmly behind her. Bob Woodward. The man who took down the Nixon administration. In the on mental, midst of all this heat coming down on her, when it came time to a definitional essay, fill out her Pulitzer application Cooke swung for the fences, scrutiny be damned. While Cooke's original resume cited her ability to speak French and Spanish, on health, her new one Portuguese and Italian were added to her growing linguistic repertoire. Her single (fake) award from the writing, Ohio Newspaper Women's Association blossomed into essay on mental six separate awards, along with another from the Ohio AP. The newly improved bio also showed that she graduated magna cum laude from college essays about hockey Vassar in 1976 (she was only there one year) and essay health attended the Sorbonne in 1975. And also, I invented the college hockey, modern map. After winning the Pulitzer, Cooke's newly enhanced biography appeared on the AP wire. Noting that the Pulitzer resume was even more fantabulous than the one they saw when hiring her, the higher-ups at on mental health, the Washington Post finally decided to question her.

Even after a lengthy interrogation, Cooke stuck firmly to her story. So what finally caused her to come clean, causing her Pulitzer to be revoked and her to resign from the oxbridge essay, Washington Post ? Someone finally thought to ask her some simple questions in French and it was obvious that she had no idea what was being said. Health. And . no one thought to do that before? Why the hell aren't our employers this trusting? You can read more from Diana on her Tumblr or follow her on six sigma term, Twitter. If we've ever made you laugh or think, we now have a way where you can thank and support us! Modern America, Explained With Charts. Obvious Feedback That Movies Should Have Gotten In Advance. 18 Plans That Went To Sh*t While Everyone Watched. 6 Deadly Realities Of Being Muslim And Gay Around The World. 5 Shocking Failures Of Criminal Justice You#039;ve Never Heard.

These Deals Will Make You Reach For The Stars Your Wallet. Copyright © 2005-2017. Cracked is a Scripps company brand. Copyright 2005-2017. Cracked is health services a Scripps company brand.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Tulane’s mental health meltdown - …

4 Steps to Writing a Job-Winning Resume. Writing your resume, or even updating your resume, can be a scary, daunting task. But with the services right approach and know-how, you can create your own standout document in no time. And the good news is we’re here to help. We’ve broken down the resume-writing process into 4 simple steps to make it easier for you to get started! Our Resume Writing Guide gives you an overview of each section of your resume, followed by some quick tips and to write a definitional essay actual resume examples that you can use as model for your own resume.

Every great resume begins with a strong summary statement. This is a short description of health who you are professionally that includes a brief list of your top skills. Your summary statement is the themes for argumentative first thing that recruiters will see. So think of it as your big chance to essay on mental health services catch someone’s attention. You also want to show hiring leaders that you’re a great fit for the job. You can do this by using the skills and keywords that are in the job description in your summary statement – just make sure you only use those that reflect your experience (no exaggerating or lying on your resume!). Your statement can be written in either sentence form or bullet-point form and should be short, but effective – no more than 3 sentences or bullet points; it should also contain the essay writing following information: Your professional title Top 2-3 skills Specific expertise, professional traits, accomplishments. Essay On Mental Health Services! Need help writing your own professional summary statement? Our Resume Builder has hundreds of expertly written summary statements and career-specific phrases that you can easily and quickly add to essay your resume. Registered nurse with 9 years of experience in medical centers and operating rooms ICU and ER experience in 40+ bed units Strong organizational and essay on mental health services interpersonal skills. Dedicated assembly line worker with 5 years of essay experience.

Well-versed in machinery assembly and production line efficiency . Fast learner who picks up new processes and technologies easily. Senior Sales Associate with excellent customer relations skills in business-to-business sales Increased global sales by on mental services 20% over the last two years, exceeding goals each quarter for the past year Seeking new sales challenge with management opportunities. Essays! Experienced veterinary technician with 3 years of experience in delivering comprehensive care to animals at animal rescue facilities and shelters. On Mental Health Services! Seeking to use shelter experience and a definitional essay formal training at a respected veterinary office. Responsible cashier experienced at services managing front-of-store needs in themes, busy environments. Essay On Mental Health! Friendly and essay energetic with strong communication and organizational abilities. Seeking role of essay increased responsibility where strengths in oxbridge essay, service and essay on mental sales will be valuable. Motivated sales professional with 8 years of to write essay fashion retail sales experience who truly enjoys helping customers find their best fit and health services style. Highly results-oriented and energetic, with unsurpassed customer relations skills. The skills section – often called the #8220;Qualifications#8221; or #8220;Areas of Expertise#8221; section of your resume is a list of your top skills. This section of your resume is your chance to showcase your abilities to sweg essay writing employers in a quick and easy-to-read way.

Although this section is typically short and concise (think two columns of on mental health services 3 to 4 bullet points), it contains very important information about to write a definitional your ability to perform a particular type of job. Hiring managers should be able to scan your resume and find this list of essay on mental skills easily. Here are a few helpful tips for writing a skills section that will get you noticed. Sweg Essay! Target your skills to the job : This is one of the essay on mental health best ways to customize your resume for the job you are applying to. Essay! Read the job description and list all of the required and essay on mental health desired skills for the position. Themes For Argumentative Essays! Then, see if you have any skills that match up with those on your list; these are the abilities you should include in your skills section. This way, when hiring managers skim your resume, they will see that you have the essay health skills they’re looking for in a candidate. Include transferable skills : Transferable skills are skills that cross from writing one career field to another.

These skills can be applied to essay services a variety of positions. Some examples include communication skills, presentation or public speaking skills, any foreign language skills you have, social media skills, organizational and planning skills, and management and leaderships skills. Use keywords : If you are applying to a job online and are asked to writing upload your resume or fill in an application online, chances are you are entering your information into an application tracking system. This is a machine that companies use to scan a resume for keywords specific to the job. Be sure to pick out keywords from the job description and your industry and use them in your resume and application to make sure it gets past this machine. Using keywords directly from the employer will increase your chances of getting noticed by the hiring manager. Need help writing a skills section that gets you noticed? Our Resume Builder has hundreds of career-specific phrases that you can easily and quickly add to your own resume. While all parts of your resume are equally important, your work history section is where you will be discussing your direct experience and your accomplishments, and health it’s critical to term paper get this one right.Let’s start with the basics.

Your work history section should include the following: Positions and/or titles you held Names of organizations where you were employed City and state of each organization Employment periods for on mental health each job, written as Month/Date – Month/Date Brief descriptions of your experience in bullet format. This section will be a combination of your job responsibilities and duties along with your work achievements. For Argumentative Essays! Hiring managers will be looking for your achievements and successes, not just your responsibilities, so it’s important to include both. When listing your responsibilities and duties, be sure to essay use action verbs to increase the strength of your writing and make potential employers take notice. Some action verbs to use include: Communicated Negotiated Joined Reported Customized Initiated Planned Budgeted Developed Prepared Contributed Ensured Provided Led. It takes practice and time to to write a definitional essay come up with your accomplishments and successes and to add numbers to them numbers such as how much money you saved the company, how you increased efficiency, or how many sales you achieved in a certain period of essay on mental time. However, using two or three bullets under each job to describe your successes, along with metrics, will land you an interview.

Need help writing a work experience section that shows your value? Our Resume Builder has hundreds of career-specific phrases that you can easily and school writing quickly add to your own resume. Health! Bayle Industries, Hutchins Creek, MD. July 2010 – present. Prioritized and managed multiple administrative projects while managing day-to- day tasks such as receiving and distributing mail, maintaining conference rooms, managing calendars, and maintaining office supplies. Increased conference room scheduling efficiency by 25% by implementing new company-wide online booking system. Provided travel arrangement support for 25+ employees per oxbridge essay month for offsite meetings and national conferences. Managed operations and health services logistics for annual onsite company conference for 150 employees and six sigma paper 200+ guest attendees. Parkview Elementary School, Summerfields, PA.

September 2014 – May 2016. Assisted in a classroom of 25 elementary school children, ages 5-6, for two consecutive school years. Engaged children with diverse and enjoyable activities involving theatrical play, musical instruments and hands-on learning. Services! Offered detailed weekly reports that outlined each child’s activities and implemented new email letter system to offer reports online, saving the faculty 4 hours per week. Ft. Hood, Killeen, TX. January 2008 – August 2015. Developed and high school essay led 5 new training programs over on mental health 12 months in preparation for combat. Performed reconnaissance operations in compromised regions to develop combat training programs. Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.

Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to sweg essay writing team of 200+ military personnel. On Mental! Your educational background can be an essay writing important part of your resume and should communicate your background quickly and simply to potential employers. Even if you don’t have previous experience in a particular job, you may increase your chances of being considered for the position if you can show that you have taken courses that are relevant to the position at hand. Here are some tips to help make your education section work for you: List the essay on mental highest level of education first. This will help catch the hiring manager’s eye and ensure that he or she is able to determine your education level quickly. If you are recent graduate without a ton of work experience, then you can place your education section at oxbridge essay the top of your resume for on mental emphasis. Include your educational information in this order: Degree or diploma name is listed first. Major(s) follow the degree. If you have minors, these are optional to list but it’s recommended to list them if they are relevant to the job you are applying for. List the date you received the degree or diploma by year (for example, 2003).

If you are soon-to-be grad, you can list your expected graduation date. Employment periods for sweg writing each job, written as Month/Date – Month/Date Do not include your GPA on your resume unless you are a recent graduate. If you don’t have a degree, never fear! If you have an associate’s degree, you can list it in the same way as above. It is also perfectly acceptable to list any college experience you do have, even if you didn’t graduate. On Mental Health! In the essay absence of a college degree, it’s extremely important to list any professional training or certificates you have received especially if they are relevant to the job you are applying for. On Mental Health Services! Then, make sure to emphasize your work experience section as much as possible to show employers that you are qualified for college essays about hockey the position, whether or not you have a degree. On Mental Services! Need help writing an six sigma education section that shows your value? Our Resume Builder can help you quickly and on mental services effectively outline your classroom achievements. Sweg Essay! More Articles about How to Write Your First Resume. 3 Critical Mistakes to Avoid on on mental services, Your First Ever Resume.

Tips On Creating A Resume For A New Career. How to Write a Resume When You Have No Work Experience. Get Hired In 30 Seconds: Resume Summary Tips. Get Your Resume In Front of the Right People: Four Tips. Create a Resume That Stops Traffic.

How to Write a Resume that Lands More Job Offers. Resume Tips for Job Search Newbies. Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Writing! 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Essay Health! Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Writing a Statement of Purpose: …

Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement - Navigant Cymetrix - Remote Location. GARDENA , CA 90247. Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigants professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. Essay On Mental. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigants practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and essays, delivers powerful results.

More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com. Navigant Cymetrix unites the strengths of four category-leading companies to address the complexities of todays healthcare system. We design, develop and implement integrated, patient-centered solutions for essay health sustained improvements in performance and profitability, working collaboratively across a spectrum of customers that encompasses hospitals, health systems, physician practice groups and payers. The. Clinical Documentation Improvement Director is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for the clinical documentation improvement solutions from a corporate level to essays, all CDI clients.

The Director will be responsible for new client CDI implementation/engagement, working collaboratively with the essay on mental health, facility CDI team to meet contractual obligations, and achieve best practice CDI metrics. The CDI Director will ensure standardization of CDI policies and procedures, use of technology software, and strategies to six sigma term paper, improve the CDI. The CDI Director will be responsible to ensure the CDI team has the tools necessary to be successful in their daily, concurrent record reviews. The Director will assist in month end client reporting and analyses to track performance and trends, and escalate issues as necessary to advance improvements. The CDI Director will work collaboratively with facility departments as required. Essential Job Functions + Expert knowledge/experience in directing all aspects of a Clinical Documentation Improvement Solution. Ability to assess and identify potential health system opportunities in regards to contractual and best practice CDI metrics + Provide oversight for the development of essay on mental, processes and initiatives designed to a definitional essay, improve clinical documentation performance. Strong project management skills + Demonstrate effective communication skills and collaborates with medical staff, clinical departments and key facility leadership team members as needed + Effectively utilizes reporting technology to analyze and essay health services, drive continual improvement for the client and school help, employee engagement.

Maintains and demonstrates expert knowledge of essay health, CDI and coding process best practices + Drives optimal use of the CDI technology tool and reporting capabilities. Manages and holds onsite CDI team to to write, key performance indicators. Duties and Responsibilities + Leads by example, promoting teamwork by fostering positive, transparent and focused working environment to essay health services, achieve maximum results + Cultivates exceptional relationships among facility leadership team (HIM Director, Coding team, Case Management, Quality and Medical staff) resulting in for argumentative, support and participation in initiatives which advance business objectives + Responsible for CDI program to initiate, influence, direct and oversee the clinical documentation improvement program activities to include productivity, quality, education and essay health services, training, auditing, report management, performance improvement initiatives and developing standardized practices, processes, policies and procedures. Become an advocate for term facilitating the best practice model for CDI, linking the most accurate capture of documented bedside care to the most accurate numeric reporting codes thereby, conversion into correct reporting, facility and physician profiling and on mental health, acuity capture. Monitors the performance of each CDI program to to write a definitional essay, ensure alignment and support department and organizational goals as well as compliance in coding and query practices with regulatory requirements. Leverages CDI technology and client relationships to gain support and participation in strategies and essay on mental, initiatives to drive repeatable processes across facilities, creating economies of scale and improving overall performance. Provides complete, accurate and essay writing, timely reporting of Clinical Documentation data metrics to leadership (internal and externally to clients). Establish a working understanding of each client, their facility, their internal structure, potential needs and clinical staff/physician/HIM relationship regarding current documentation/coding and health, severity of illness. Seek to build knowledge and understanding in essays, the ever changing arenas of services, coding guidelines, DRG payer groups, case management/utilization review functions, clinical documentation trends, JCAHO/core measure guidelines and clinical quality of care issues. Assist with in-service training of staff, quality reviews and physicians as needed. Maintain a clear working knowledge of the CDI application regarding data entry, report generation and tracking methods.

Clearly communicate and/or escalate program updates, risks or needs in a timely manner to hockey, the VP of Operations and actively works to resolve and mitigate risk. Build trustworthy and strong relationships with client staff, physician base and Navigant Cymetrix staff. Client Service/ Business Development: Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of CDI and Revenue Cycle service offerings as well as Navigant Cymetrix service offerings. Perceived by the client as a lead person for the CDI Solution. Develops a network of personal and business contacts. Routinely identifies add-on opportunities on current projects. Assists with the on mental, development of six sigma paper, proposals. Actively participates in the recruiting process.

Provides regular status updates to essay on mental health services, VP Operations, Account Executives and department Directors. Demonstrates solid facilitation skills. Actively leads meetings with CDI onsite team and other internal and client personnel at various levels as needed. Demonstrates the ability to determine the most appropriate format and scope for client deliverables including the ability to create deliverables suitable for senior-level client and internal audiences. Demonstrates effective listening skills. Ability to identify and articulate project obstacles/ issues and determine potential solutions while working collaboratively. Expresses self in a confident manner in individual and group settings + At least one of the following: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, MD or MD Equivalent, RN. Must maintain credential while employed. Requires at least 5 years acute care hospital coding or CDI experience. Requires at for argumentative essays, least 3 years prior management experience.

Familiarity with encoder and DRG assignment. Strong clinical understanding of disease process. Maintains current working knowledge of Coding Clinic Guidelines and federal updates to DRG system (MS, APR, AP etc) + Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, microbiology, and disease processes. Excellent communication skills, employing tact and essay health, effectiveness. Ability to converse with physicians in sometimes difficult scenarios. Ability to conduct presentations to facility physicians and leadership. Work Environment + Some travel required (estimated at 15-20%) + Flexibility in college about hockey, schedule to meet the on mental health services, clients needs. Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and sweg, qualitative analytical skills + Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently + Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work + Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location. Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to essay on mental services, prepare and high essay writing, analyze and transmit data + Generally works in an office environment The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans. Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies.

All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. Navigant is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by health services law, ordinance, or regulation. Navigant will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in essay writing help, a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of essay on mental services, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Create a job alert for Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement - Navigant Cymetrix - Remote Location at GARDENA, CA. Great! You'll now receive job alerts for Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement - Navigant Cymetrix - Remote Location at GARDENA, CA. Create a job alert for about hockey Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement - Navigant Cymetrix - Remote Location at GARDENA, CA. Account Growth Executive Revenue Cycle Navigant Cymetrix. Posted 1 days ago. VIEW JOBS 10/5/2017 12:00:00 AM 2018-01-03T00:00 Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is on mental, a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future.

Navigant’s professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and essays, an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and on mental services, clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the oxbridge essay, Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and essay on mental health services, financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant’s practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com. Navigant Cymetrix unites the college essays about, strengths of four category-leading companies to address the essay health services, complexities of today’s healthcare system.

We design, develop and high essay writing, implement integrated, patient-centered solutions for sustained improvements in on mental, performance and oxbridge essay, profitability, working collaboratively across a spectrum of customers that encompasses hospitals, health systems, physician practice groups and payers. On Mental Services. Working under the general direction of the Managing Director of Account Management with oversight from Business Development leadership, the **Account Growth Executive** serves as the primary liaison between the Revenue Cycle Operations teams and his/her assigned Clients for all aspects of the sweg essay, Revenue Cycle and Client Satisfaction. This position will be responsible for maintaining a successful client relationship, understanding client strategies, and linking client initiatives to on mental, additional service offerings. In addition, this position will develop an six sigma understanding of the Client’s Revenue Cycle KPI’s and quality measures. This position will proactively identify opportunities for additional revenue cycle improvement initiatives and health services, partner with the Client and sweg essay writing, revenue cycle management leadership to develop business based on these plans. The Account Executive will possess both operational and business skills to essay on mental, recommend, engage and manage their client’s expectations. The Account Executive will perform any and all job related duties as assigned. **Essential Job Functions** + Knowledge of healthcare access management, billing, finance and accounting principles of six sigma term paper, both Hospital and health services, Physician revenue cycle + Excellent verbal and written communication skills + Knowledge of HFMA MAP metrics + Strong attention to details and accuracy, using problem-solving skills and sweg essay writing, analytical thinking + Ability to successfully prioritize and manage numerous tasks simultaneously + Excellent strategic planning and health services, client facing skills + Ability to recognize client needs and bring additional Navigant capabilities to drive additional value with clients + Meet and anticipate Client needs + Well versed in oxbridge essay, developing and essay on mental health services, sustaining effective relationships with senior management identifying opportunities within the client’s network **Duties and Responsibilities** + Build maintain trusted relationships with key client executives + Ensure willing client participation in Navigant Cymetrix Reference Program through engagement with Client needs and NCI Operations. Oxbridge Essay. + Facilitate a governance structure that includes weekly, bi-weekly or monthly operational performance reviews with appropriate client executives, based upon services model in essay on mental health, place for the Client + Direct the analysis and creation of the month end reporting package for Navigant Cymetrix and Client + By engaging and listening, continue to essay, look for new opportunities for our services + Embrace the values and health services, mission of the client while promoting the Navigant Cymetrix values thus creating a positive work environment + Establishes and manages effective, consistent communication with Client personnel and Navigant Cymetrix team members + Manage the to write essay, contract’s profit and loss to exceed budget expectations in coordination with Operations + Monitor our results against the key performance indicators + Fully understand the essay on mental health, Client contract and specifically manage scope and/or baseline changes as well as adherence + Monitor A/R Performance, including but not limited to: Unbilled Inventory, Bad Debt, Charity, Aging, Cash Collections, Payer Realization Rates, Credit Balances, Charge Capture, and CDM + Identifies and address business needs; provides guidance and high school, timely responses to questions and requests + Awareness of ongoing issues and priority list for Entity and EBO + Establishes and develops collaborative relationships with Client Staff and essay, NCI Staff + Attends and participates in Client meetings and committees, as appropriate + Provide insights to six sigma term, operations to enhance delivery models outcomes that meet the client’s expectations **Account Growth** As the client’s environment is understood, recognize ways for Navigant to drive more value through other solution offerings + Responsible for keeping clients educated on Navigant and Navigant Cymetrix capabilities to solve for essay on mental services other challenges + Lead strategic development and understanding of key buyer values, win themes and the overall win strategy when competing for new business with client base + Lead the proposal development and/or presentation development + Keep client apprised of thought leadership and Navigant sponsored events + Active participation in HFMA regional and national events. Themes Essays. + Contribute $x of billed revenue to Navigant and health, Navigant Cymetrix + Assist practice in entering new opportunities in college about, NavSales when appropriate + Bachelor’s Degree in management preferred, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience with a healthcare provider or an outsourcing company on a senior management level + Health system (hospital and physician) working experience + PC skills in a Windows environment are required. Knowledge and utilization of desktop applications to on mental health, include Word and Excel is oxbridge essay, essential + Innovative, motivated able to lead by health example + Excellent verbal and written communication skills + Ability to initiate and follow through on projects and work independently with minimal supervision required. **_Questions regarding this position, please contact Chris Rivera (Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition) at (714) 361-6836._** + Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills + Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently + Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work + Frequently travels by themes for argumentative airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location + Regularly uses close visual acuity and essay on mental health, operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data + Generally works in an office environment **Navigant** **Cymetrix** is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to high essay help, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.

Navigant will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco. Navigant GARDENA CA. Associate Director Revenue Cycle Management Remote Locat. Posted 1 days ago. VIEW JOBS 10/5/2017 12:00:00 AM 2018-01-03T00:00 Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of essay on mental, their future. Navigant’s professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant’s practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com. The Healthcare Revenue Management Sub-Practice focuses on six sigma term paper, assisting their clients achieve the essay on mental health, highest levels of efficiency, adapt core strategies to six sigma, deal with dynamic market forces, optimize the deployment of financial resources and on mental services, manage the risks of ever present 'unknowns'. The Revenue Management encompasses all administrative and clinical functions that contribute to the capture, management, and collection of patient service revenue.

It involves core business processes that cross administrative, financial and clinical department boundaries. The Revenue Management begins and ends with the high essay, patient. Essay On Mental Health Services. It is optimized and improved through strategic initiatives that are embraced by sweg essay leadership and essay on mental, consider organizational strategy, people, process and enabling technologies. School. . The Associate Director will have responsibility for client executive management, overall project management, solution design and implementation, and generation of project results. The incumbent is responsible for working with client executives in order to ensure engagement success by maintaining appropriate client support and momentum. The incumbent will also be responsible with strategically supporting and essay services, guiding the growth of the business which is inclusive of designing and innovating Navigant services and sweg writing, deployment methodology. On Mental. **Duties Responsibilities:** Duties and essays hockey, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: + Independently manages 1-2 engagements by on mental health services providing overall accountability of engagement delivery, expenses, and project profitability. + Manage client executives + Manage project scope + Manage scope delivery + Manage staff development + In conjunction with Directors, the themes for argumentative, Associate Director has overall responsibilities with staff performance management through the essay, process of hiring, termination, promotion, and high essay, performance improvement. + Responsible for partnering and facilitating internal training programs with Navigant internal training resources, internal operations team, methodology team, and Directors. + Responsible for attending weekly leadership meetings and providing engagement, staff risks, staff performance, and essay health, training development updates. + Responsible for taking the lead for add on sales discussions with clients. + Contributes to writing, the success of the organization, keeping current on new developments within Navigant, meeting organizational competency expectations, continuously learning, and by performing other duties as needed or assigned. + Administering management functions within the provisions of health services, Navigant's policies and paper, standards and federal, state and essay services, local regulations. Oxbridge Essay. + Provides direction and guidance to management and staff. + Lead team efforts in developing solutions for difficult and/or complex client situations to ensure goals and objectives are met. + Provide leadership oversight in developing work plans and coordinating daily fieldwork and project team activities. + Compile and complete document preparation of essay on mental services, final drafts of major reports. Term. + Utilize proprietary tracking tools to measure project progress, benefits provided to on mental health services, clients, and achievement of budget expectations. + Effectively direct, coach, motivate and evaluate Managing Consultants and junior staff. + Serve as a performance coach to at least one Managing Consultant and one or more Senior Consultants and/or Consultants. **Knowledge, Skills Abilities:** + Knowledge of healthcare trends and CMS regulations. Themes For Argumentative. + Knowledge of and proficient skill in essay on mental services, the use of high essay writing help, core PC-based Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and essay on mental health services, Access functions. + Knowledge of and oxbridge essay, a broad understanding of on mental health services, healthcare operations and key cost and revenue drivers. + Knowledge of and understanding of health care reimbursement methods and ability to apply this knowledge to six sigma, benefit the clients of the Revenue Cycle Management service line. + Knowledge of the essay on mental, principles of information management in order to effectively analyze data and make decisions. + Skill in directing the work and activities of staff with the essays, ability to health services, effectively delegate. + Skill in providing leadership and in the mentoring of staff. Essays About Hockey. + Excellent oral and written language skills; visual and listening skills in order to communicate effectively. + Skill and innovation in the use of the decision support applications. + Skill in good interpersonal, oral, and written communication, grammar and spelling. Essay Services. + Ability to establish a working climate that achieves optimal performance levels. + Ability to establish and maintain a cohesive work team. + Ability to be proactive, self-directing and themes, take initiative. On Mental Services. + Ability to facilitate conflict resolution and demonstrate core problem-solving and analytical skills + Ability to work efficiently under pressure. + Ability to set priorities and use good judgment. + Ability to understand financial data needs to analyze and report on essay, data collected. + Willingness to travel – up to 75%. Essay. + Individuals in this role are encouraged to live around our Chicago, Denver or Washington D.C. offices but if not, will at themes for argumentative, least be expected to visit one of those offices for part of a Friday once every 4 to 6 weeks throughout the year **Minimum Knowledge, Skills Abilities Required:** + BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or Clinical Administration. + Six to Eight (6-8) years of services, core Revenue Cycle and Consulting experience. + Six to Eight (6-8) years of Management experience. + Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively + Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills + Flexibility and to write essay, responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously + Self-motivator with ability to services, work independently + Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of oxbridge essay, others + Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to on mental services, perform work at another location The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans. **_Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee._** **Navigant** is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation. To Write. Navigant GARDENA CA. Patient Account Representative Hospital Onsite Navigant. Posted 1 days ago.

VIEW JOBS 10/5/2017 12:00:00 AM 2018-01-03T00:00 Navigant Consulting, Inc. On Mental. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigant’s professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to six sigma paper, help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant’s practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. Health Services. More information about Navigant can be found at essay, navigant.com. Navigant Cymetrix unites the strengths of four category-leading companies to address the complexities of today’s healthcare system.

We design, develop and implement integrated, patient-centered solutions for sustained improvements in performance and profitability, working collaboratively across a spectrum of customers that encompasses hospitals, health systems, physician practice groups and on mental services, payers. **The Patient Account Representative** – **Client On-Site** acts as a liaison between Navigant Cymetrix management and the client. This position provides all customer service interactions by telephone, mail and in person at a definitional, both the hospital and off-site Patient Financial Services locations. Also performs any and all job related duties as assigned. + Data entry. + Document retrieval. + Outbound patient calling. Services. + Mail return. + Liaison between client and Navigant Cymetrix. + Process and for argumentative, complete all business related requests and correspondence from Navigant Cymetrix. On Mental Services. + Billing and rebilling of claims to insurance companies. Term Paper. + Retrieve all correspondence from client and forward to essay health, Navigant Cymetrix for essay resolution. + Complete all assigned projects in a timely manner. + Assist client in all requested tasks. + Communicate to Navigant Cymetrix management areas of concern or areas of essay health, improvement. **Responsibility to Client:** + Research and term, respond to all customer inquiries received by telephone, mail and personal interviews. Essay On Mental. + Update patient demographic information and initiate account adjustments. + Verify insurance eligibility and coverage, and process accordingly. High School Essay. + High School Diploma and/or a minimum of health services, 1 years’ experience with a healthcare provider or an outsourcing company, or 1 year customer service experience. Writing. + PC skills in a Windows environment are required. Knowledge and utilization of desktop applications to include Word and Excel is essential. + Ability to health, initiate and follow through on projects and work independently with minimal supervision required. + Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills + Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently + Constantly operates a computer and six sigma term paper, other office equipment to coordinate work + Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at on mental health, another location + Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and paper, analyze and transmit data + Generally works in an office environment The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans. **_Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and essay health services, Navigant will not be obligated to high essay, pay a placement fee._** **Navigant** is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by essay on mental services law, ordinance, or regulation. Navigant will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the essay, Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco. Navigant Gardena CA. Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement - Navigant Cymetrix - Remote Location. 1. Resume Copy paste or upload your resume.

2. Cover Letter (Optional) 2. Cover Letter (Optional) Attached Cover Letter. 2. Cover Letter (Optional) Copy paste or upload your cover letter. Don’t have a cover letter? Build one now! We will save your jobs while you are here, but once you leave, they will be discarded. To save your jobs for when you return, please sign in. Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter.

Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.